Monday, October 24, 2011

DeeJay Absolute - Your Wedding DJ

Deejay Absolute - Wedding DJ Langley

DeeJay Absolute - Your Professional Wedding DJ

There's 200 people waiting to hear what I am going to play. And what they'll remember more than anything else is the music. No pressure, though, this is what I live for. Spinning and mixing music that makes people rush to the dance floor. I mix in a range of music, sensing what it will take to engage the entire audience. Keeping this party moving is all up to me. I am up for challenge. Everyone is dancing and feeling good and that means I am having a great time too. Making a dancefloor tell its own story. It's like one long song. Memories are being made.

Welcome to my world as a Mobile DJ. My name is DeeJay Absolute and I want to DJ your Wedding.



WEBSITE • EMAIL

Vancouver • Richmond • Burnaby • New Westminster
Coquitlam • Surrey • White Rock • Langley • Port Moody • Maple Ridge
Chilliwack • Abbotsford • Whistler



No comments:

Post a Comment